The War Of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFXI Linkshell TheWarOfInfinity

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shourisha's Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shourisha

shourisha

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Shourisha's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Shourisha's Apply   Shourisha's Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Character Name: Shourisha

Jobs 75: DRG, WHM

Notable Subjobs: SAM, NIN, THF, BLU, BLM. Working on SCH (when pet's camps are open (27 atm)) and if i can finish someday crafting (woodworking 60.8 and fishing 56) i want to finish BST (66 atm).

Notable Merits: Angon 5/5, Deep Breathing 3/5, Empathy 2/5, Polearm 8/8, Evasion & Parrying 4/4, and few merits on HP, STR and crits. For WHM, i havent used it in a long time but i still have the basic gear, i only unlocked devotion, protectra & shellra v, and got few merits for cure cast time and bar effect.

ZM / CoP Progress: ZM --> Awakening // CoP --> Dawn

Most Iems wanted: I wish i could finish the heca set (i have heca legs) and get the drg af2 (i want stop using the ugly saurian helm ^^)

Where you heard about us: Infinito's shout in Whitegate

Tell us a little about yourself: Well, nothing much to say. I'm from Spain and ive been mainly on NA ls the last 4 years (thats why my endgame experience is a bit low: just sky farm/gods fight (except Kiring) and sea(only apollyon)/dynamis(sandy & bastok) currency/af farm runs). Till September i can be on almost anytime, and from september till november only from 15pm gmt+1

Take Care
Back to top Go down
Zadelia

Zadelia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Shourisha's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shourisha's Apply   Shourisha's Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Razz your application has been Accepted

send /tell in game to Infinito , Drakdragon or Zadelia for pearl

thanks
Back to top Go down

Shourisha's Apply
Page 1 of 1