The War Of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFXI Linkshell TheWarOfInfinity

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply Tachis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tachiss

Apply Tachis Empty
PostSubject: Apply Tachis   Apply Tachis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:45 am

Character Name: Tachis
Jobs 75: Blm,Rdm,Whm, next thief.
Notable Subjobs: blm,rdm and whm, but my main is blm.
Notable Merits: 50 mertis only
ZM / CoP Progress: finish, Cop,ZM, Toau
Most Iems wanted: for the moment only focus in salvage for morrigan, limbus homan for my thief, nashira set, and sea farm for novio earring
Where you heard about us: Fusionmage
Tell us a little about yourself:
i am Mexican, i am in server fairy, i need change the server for play whit my friend Fusion, and he tell me is a cool Ls, i am veteran player and i clear cop, toau and zm and apocalipse night, i clear all dynamis, experience in HNM, and kings, i am alchemy 100+2 and and in salvage only need 35 parts i have other part's for 3 sets for my differents jobs and i have ventrilo acces, my problem is only can play in the night but friday,saturdays and sundays all day, because i work and study,
Gracias y espero su respuesta para poder cambiarme de server, estoy buscando un buen Ls que pueda crecer ya que lso de fairy son muy buenos pero no se adaptan ami horario de juego, algunos dias tambien juego en las mañanas.
Estamos en Contacto y muchas gracias!!
Back to top Go down
Infinito

Infinito

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Apply Tachis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Tachis   Apply Tachis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:43 pm

you`re welcome tachi u apply acepted

study
Back to top Go down

Apply Tachis
Page 1 of 1